- Gond is a form of painting practiced by one of the largest tribes of Central India, especially Madhya Pradesh. The Gonds can be traced to the pre Aryan era. What began as colorful paintings on their mud walls got transferred to canvas, making them a connoisseur's delight. The vibrant depictions of local flora, fauna and Gods are rooted in folk tales and culture.
- This product is handmade and might have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of human involvement in the process.
- This product comes without a frame.
- Measurements : Height - 15', Width - 11'
- The item is not eligible for return. Cancellation requests will be accepted only within 24 hours of placing the order.
We are committed to having happy customers and will do our best to make your shopping experience a happy one. Utmost care has been taken to ensure accurate representation of the uploaded products. However, our clients will appreciate the small scope of irregularities in handcrafted products. This is what makes them so special. In the rare case when the product arrives and you may realise it isn’t as expected we would be happy to accommodate your request where possible.
To make your shopping experience smooth and convenient we have devised a simple process.
1. All products that are eligible for return should be returned within 7 days from the date of receipt.
2. If the product(s) received are damaged upon delivery or if there is a significant difference in the product(s) ordered from the product(s) delivered please email or WhatsApp us with a picture of the damaged good along with the packaging within 24 hours of delivery.
Not all products are eligible for returns. We are committed towards providing our artisans with fair livelihood opportunities and in maintaining a fair price. As such some of our products are not eligible for exchange and will be deemed as “Final Sale”. Please refer to shipping information of the product before check out.
The product(s) returned have been used or altered.
There is any physical damage to the product(s) returned.
Product(s) are returned post our 7 days policy.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before dispatch. However, in case the shipment is damaged on delivery or not what you ordered we will
exchange/replace it with an identical product OR
exchange/replace it for an alternative choice of equal value OR
provide you with a credit note of equal value to be used on the website within 3 months OR
provide you with a full refund To return a product, please raise a return request via email at email@example.com by providing the following details:
Details of the issue
Images clearly demonstrating the problem / issue
1. Please note that the decision of our customer care team is final in matters of return and refund.
2. Your return request will undergo a verification process. Once approved, we will initiate exchange of the product(s) of similar value or refund as you desire.
3. Once we confirm your return, you will courier the item back to us. Please ensure that the requisite product is kept in unused condition including invoice and original packaging.
4. Once the item is back in the TAF warehouse, we will immediately initiate exchange/refund of the product.
5. In certain cases where the replacement is directly by the vendor artisan, the timelines for shipping may vary between 7 to 10 days.
If you opt for refund, we will process (cart amount excluding the shipping charges) within 7 days after we receive the product.
1) Your Bank details (please ensure the details provided are accurate).
2) Credit note (We will provide you with a credit note of the refund value including shipping via email. This gift card will be valid for 3 months).
3) UPI (please submit your correct UPI ID / registered mobile number).
We usually deliver the product(s) within 7 to 10 working days within India. In case of bulk order, the timelines for delivery are different. It will depend on variables like availability of stock, etc. In such case we will inform you about the delivery time.